Senior Resources provides a network of services to meet the changing needs of the elderly. In effect, we close the gap between the needs and concerns of older individuals, and the services that are available to them.
- First and foremost, Senior Resources identifies the specific needs of our clients - such as transportation, nutrition, senior centers, adult day care, and many others.
- Secondly, we fund programs in the community (limited to our 56 town region) that meet these
needs. Just a few of the ways in which we help include:
- Allocating funds granted under the federal Older American Act to in-home services, health and dental clinics, transportation, adult day care, counseling, recreation, legal assistance, and much more.
- Funding Elderly Nutrition Program Community Cafés throughout Eastern Connecticut.
- Advocating for senior issues and concerns at state and federal levels.
FY 2010 Title III C Nutrition Grant Information and Application
For more details go to www.ctagenciesonaging.org
For more information about services available and how to obtain them, please call us at 860-887-3561.