Senior Resources is the designated Area Agency on Aging in Eastern Connecticut and as such is responsible for distributing Title IIIB funds from the Older Americans Act to community-based agencies to provide services to individuals age 60 and older. Funds are allocated to encourage comprehensive and coordinated systems to serve older individuals to:
- Secure and maintain maximum independence and dignity in a home environment;
- Remove individual and social barriers to economic and personal independence;
- Provide a continuum of care for vulnerable older individuals, and
- Secure the opportunity for older individuals to receive managed in-home and community-based long-term care services.
Title IIID funds of the Older Americans Act for Evidence Based Health Promotion Programs are also available.
NOT AN ACTIVE RFP AT THIS TIME - FOR REFERENCE ONLY
- FY 2021 Title III RFP Guidelines and Application Instructions
- 2020 Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Title III D Highest Tier Evidence Based Programs
- Reference Material MIS Service Types III B
- Senior Resources Planning and Service Area Map
- 2012 Census Info NASUAD-Muskie Connecticut Demographic Profile Final (Click Here)
- Senior Resources Title III Program Policies and Procedures Manual
- Community Services Policy Manual
- Summary of Area Plan Goals